Sunday, July 24, 2011

6 months...

How Far Along: 24 weeks (6 Months)

Size of baby: a papaya=)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say...more than I should =) HOWEVER, I did not gain anything over the past month so hooray for that!

Maternity Clothes: Still in them and unfortunately, some are already getting a bit snug.

Gender: Sweet baby girl!!!!!

Movement: Every day! She's pretty active at night, which I hope she doesn't continue when she's here =)

What I miss: Coffee, my wedding rings that my fingers are too swollen to wear anymore, and not getting out of breath from pretty much everything.

Sleep: It could be better, it could be worse...but I'm enjoying the sleep I do get!

Symptoms: Nothing too bad. However, I am VERY ready for this cold/cough/sinus crap to go away! And the swelling has started- imagine that...only 100+ degrees outside!

Cravings: Fruit and cold cereal (specifically the ones that aren't good for you)

Best Moment this week: Our date on Friday night to the Cheesecake Factory and a movie and of course, getting the nursery painted!! I can't wait to see it all finished!

What we are looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery (still a little ways to go). Getting a few more crafts finished (more bibs, burp cloths, paci clips, nursing cover, etc). Also, going to the huge consignment sale this week!!

24 Week Picture:

1 comment:

Pat said...

WOW!! You look great!!! SOOOO much better then I did when I was preggo!!!