Friday, March 27, 2009

Better late than never...

Birthday Leprechaun

So...I'm a little late on posting this BUT on St. Patrick's Day we celebrated Greg's dad's birthday (even though his bday his only 4 days after mine...but, again, better late than never)! We all dressed in green (duh) and had a ufn time eating some very delicious food and telling all about our Italy trip! Cindy had the house decorated for the double celebration (St. Patty's and TD's bday). After dinner and gifts we moved into the living room to show some Italy pics before all heading home. Cindy also surprised the rest of us girls with new purses (which I have put to good use, it's now my school bag)! We had a really great time seeing everyone after being gone for a while and catching up! I hope Thomas had a great birthday!!

Traveling Leprechauns


Queen Leprechaun


Princess Leprechaun


Gangsta Leprechaun


And the wee lil leprechaun


2 comments:

Pat said...

SOOO cute! That Cindy comes up with the cutest ideas!!! We are so boring...didn't do ANYTHING for St. Patrick's day!!! Boo!!

cindy glawson said...

Next year I will have Pat and Trip come for the party! I love the pictures and laughed over the gangsta one! Too funny! Thomas LOVED the St Paddy's Day Birthday and we may just keep it like this for a while! Next year we may have ALL green food. Can you imagine our teeth after that! :-)