Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Italy: Day 3...(one PIC)



I don't have much time to write this because we are getting ready to leave for the bus to Florence in a few but yesterday was another fun but long day! We went to the Sistine Chapel and were both amazed by everything in there! The history is incomprehensible! It was so incredibly beautiful! We ate at a cafe outside of the Vatican and had our first pizza..MMMmm!! We walked back to catch a bus to the Colosseum and got there just after sunset to take some pics..it was gorgeous! We went on our first day but of course lost the pics, so I was glad to get some when it was so pretty out! We had a great dinner at this outside restaurant on "Piazza Barbarini" which is one of the best shopping areas in Rome...it was soo yummy! Well, it's about 5:30am, we are leaving in a few minutes but I'm not sure how we are going to make it...we are both zombies at the moment =) But we can't wait for the beautiful Florence!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are zombies ! But hey, enjoy the honeymoon ... sleep when you get back home. I am glad you are having a good time.