PS_ A funny story from our first day, we stopped to eat in this small family owned restaurant and these two American women walked in after us. I heard them talking while Greg was in teh restroom and asked where they were from...GREENSBORO, NC...how crazy?! AND they had friends in Kennesaw...what a small world!!!
Greg over looking Rome
Me on a bridge in front of Vatican City
Us in front of the Trevvi Fountain
The Vatican...Beautiful!




5 comments:
Love the pics !! Wow, the tomb of Peter. How cool is that ? I certainly can't wait to hear more about this flaming croissant. Hmm, how did this happen ? Hoping you continue to have fun !
You're radiant in the picture where you're by yourself... so pretty.
I'm so glad y'all are enjoying everything... including the food! If you're going to Florence, try and type that in an entry so I can give you easy directions on a place you HAVE to eat at. It involves the best lasagna you'll ever taste, a cutie named Matteo, and some origami stars.
Those pictures are amazing! So glad to see you both are having a great time!
LOVED the pictures! It is so beautiful and I can't wait to see more!
WOW!!! So glad ya'll are having a great honeymoon!! You will remember this forever!!! Make great memories! Love you both!
Post a Comment