Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still alive...

I'm still here and I need to do a post on Thomas' birthday (I would now but my camera is in the car) and I have to leave in a few. Last week was insanely busy and this week is just as crazy! I have SOOO much going on with school right now that I'm about to lose my mind trying to keep up with everything that is due! However, the semester is coming to an end soon thank goodness! I register for summer classes on Thursday for another crazy summer schedule and then for my fall classes on the 1st. Fall will be my last semester before TOSS! Which means I'm getting soooo close to be finished and I CANNOT WAIT!!! But anyhoo, sorry this is so short and picture-less. I am off to keep Karis and Laurel!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Frin ...I may be a lil screwy but I will be okay in the end. I think I am being rather positive about this. Garett is being helpful & somewhat understanding. My mother is being a saint ...Hmm. I will call you later. I am having "a day". You need a break.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Wow, its hard to believe that we'll be graduating in just a few semesters! Good luck with wrapping up this semester!

cindy glawson said...

Hang in there kiddo! One day you can look back on all this and laugh.

Pat said...

You stay so busy!!! Don't forget to stop and ENJOY where you are...right now! Love you!