Friday, January 29, 2010

Greg's Bday with the Glawson/Jones fam...

Last Sunday we went to Cindy and Thomas' to celebrate round 2 of Greg's 25th birthday! We had a fun and exciting time (I have another post to come soon)! Katie Anne has picked themes for all of our birthdays this year and she picked Spongebob for Greg (haha) so we had a Spongebob cake! Cindy made a delicious meal as always, with prime rib, mashed potatoes, salad, and rolls. Yummm!! After dinner and presents we played the Wii and talked until it was time to go! We had a fun night celebrating!! Tomorrow we are celebrating my birthday...you'll have to wait to find out what the theme is...I think it was well chosen =)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Round 2
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Lol! Sponge Bob!

Can't wait to hear yours!

Pat said...

Looks like a FUN time!!!

cindy glawson said...

That WAS fun and exciting!!!! We had a great time and I still can't believe Greg is 25. WHEW!!