Friday, August 13, 2010

Cindy's Birthday...

Last Sunday we celebrated Cindy's birthday with friends, family, and food! We all brought something to share (some of us brought the same thing...such as the meatballs that the Joneses brought at the ones that we brought) and there were several yummy goodies! It was the seven of us, plus Cindy's parents and her good friends Sandra and Todd. The "kids" (us and the Jones family) sat in the kitchen and had a good time catching up and talking with the crazy KA! After dinner it was of course time for presents! We went in with the Katie and Saunders and got Cindy the Wii Fit, which is a ton of fun to play! And even though it wasn't my birthday, I got a gift too!! Cindy and Katie surprised me with a Vera Bradley lanyard for my name tag at school for Student Teaching!! SWEEET! That was SO sweet of them both to think of me! A good time was had by all and I hope that Cindy had a fantastic birthday! On Tuesday we'll be celebrating another person's birthday... SAUNDERS IV!! Can't wait!





2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

WooHoo! That was a fun birthday party! I had a terrific time and LOVED my gifts. So far 52 is great!!! I am glad you loved your gift. I hope student teaching is FUN!

Pat said...

SWEEET In-laws!!! You are a lucky girl! Looks like Cindy enjoyed her birthday!!!