***Pics taken with iPhone...my camera ran out of battery***
Last night I took Greg out for a late night date night to Fork & Screen in Buckhead to watch the UFC fight. We had a really fun time and were so glad to have a night out together! Greg loves to watch these fights, and usually we meet up with friends to watch them, but I saw this online and knew that he would love it! And let me tell ya...THIS is the way to watch a fight! It was such a cool place! It's a regular movie theater, except you sit at tables in reclining leather chairs and you push a little button and a server comes to your table in the middle of the movie/show and brings you your food/drinks! Soo cool! We are so glad we live so close to the city and can do such neat things! What a fun date!
3 comments:
GOOD JOB!!! That was a great date.
We used to have one of these near my dad's old house, but I would like to go to this one. Glad y'all had a good time. =)
Glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment