

Once again, Erin as put something cute on her blog that I wanted to "borrow" =) So here is my stolen post !
{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Gmail and Facebook are probably tied for first
{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Rome, Italy on our awesome honeymoon
{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
There are so many. But probably the Bachelor/Bachelorette...it's really just a grown up "Real World" and I l.o.v.e. it!!!
{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Proably pasta. My name is Jillian, and I am a carboholic.
{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Joanne from Rent...she has an EXCEPTIONAL voice and is one of the only characters that has money and does not have aids. It's a win win.
{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Fall. Hands down. I got married in the Fall because it is simply the most beautiful time of the year and everything looks pretty and smells delicious. I can't wait for Fall to be here!
{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
HAH. Storms. I'm a total FREAK over them (and this is recent). It's really quite annoying! Especially living in Georgia in the Summer.
{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
No question...the pool. Things can't bite your legs off and eat you in the pool.
{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
Some leftover monkey bread...it was on it's last leg, so I had to finish her up! (that extra jiggle in my thighs will make me regret my breakfast of champions later)
{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
"Hallelujah" by The Canadian Tenors...it's gorgeous.
2 comments:
Good post...and GREAT song choice!!
Your wonderful article amke me get lots of information,thanks.
Post a Comment