Because I missed the Friday Confessions deadline...here are my Saturday Confessions from the week...
1) I am keeping an online countdown calendar of my days left in Student Teaching...that should tell you how my first week went.
2) I've procrastinated on getting my lessons written for next week...and I have zero plans of getting them done today- that's what tomorrow is for.
3) I was glad to have small group at a restaurant this week because 1) it kept me from having to cook and 2) it kept me from having to clean (although I do love hosting, I was just not in the mood to cook or clean this week)...which I am also putting off until tomorrow.
4) I've realized second grade is not the grade for me. There are several reasons for feeling this way. And I know what you're thinking "It's only your first week, you'll end up loving it!" or "You want to teach Pre-K and you don't like second grade?!" or "Wow, what a crappy teacher you must be to not like second grade, a true teacher loves all ages and grade levels"....and to each statement I say "Think what you will, second is not for me and you can teach whatever grade you want.".........I also realize that I will probably end up teaching 2nd grade.
Anyhoo...I'm going to go laze around some more and think about ways to fill my time instead of getting done what actually needs to get done! Have a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well...it's always darkest before the dawn... Hope next week brings lots of joy!
Grab Your Share of Unlimited Income for Life!
You have a short time to secure for yourself the
greatest business opportunity since the .com boom!
Grab it today!
http://tinyurl.com/22wgvtm
Post a Comment