Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Thrill of the Grill...

Today we finally replaced our grill! Our old grill gave up on us about a month or so ago, so we have not been able to enjoy Greg's superb grilling skills for a while now. Boy am I glad that situation is remedied! Greg made some DELICIOUS jalapeno cheddar burgers with some grilled jalapeno poppers ...Sooo good =) We are glad to be back in action with the new grill so we can enjoy a few more yummy summer meals before it gets to cold to cook out!

oh and yes...we got this sucker home in the BMW...truck shmuck...the beamer is always up for a challenge!


3 comments:

Pat said...

Can't wait for Greg to grill for us!!! See you soon! Oh..nice grill!!

Lauren said...

Yum! We'll be expecting something TASTY on a Wednesday night soon, then???
:)
Hope you are having a good week!

jdilbeck said...

Um, I want those poppers! Make them for me when I get back home to you!