Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slumber Party...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow


This weekend we had an absolute blast keeping the girls overnight! Our fun started early with a morning at the pool (no pics because I forgot my camera), then we had a picnic lunch and headed back to the house for naps. After naps and some more play time, we all packed up and went to Chick-fil-a for dinner and then went to our house for a movie night! We made chocolate chip cookies from scratch and snuggled up on the couch to watch Finding Nemo. After the movie, we read a few bedtime stories and got all tucked in! It was a fantastic, busy day and the girls were exhausted (and so were we)! Laurel and I woke up early to make a special breakfast...monkey bread! Yes...cookies and monkey bread within a day of each other...I figured it'd be ok to sugar them up just this once =) After a yummy breakfast the girls and I left Greg at home while we went to play at the park for a while. We headed back to the girls' house before it got too hot and spent the day playing until their parents came home. It was SOOO much fun getting to have a slumber party with the girls! I'm SO very glad Greg got to spend so much time with us and see what fun they are! We had a blast and hope we get asked to keep them again next time the parents are out of town!

2 comments:

Pat said...

SOOO cute! Looks like you ALL had a very good time!! That Karis has grown so fast and is beautiful! And Laurel is a cutie!!! They love you alot!!!

cindy glawson said...

Cute, cute folks!