Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can't let go...

Of my youth...


For Christmas, Greg got me tickets to go see Britney Spears in concert!! I was/am SOOOOOO excited! Sure she's gone off the deep end...a few times...but the above image is the Britney I danced to in our living room in 5th grade when "Baby One More Time" came out and that is the Britney I will always remember! I went to her first concert tour and am now going to probably (who knows) her last concert tour and I am STOKED! I am sooo gonna be re-live my 6th grade year at this concert! But anyhoo...tonight is the concert and tomorrow...


We leave for ITALY!!! We are SOOOOO excited!!! We are just about finished packing and ready to go! I have an 8am class in the morning where I have to go and take a test and then we are off ot the airport! Wish us luck and pray for a safe trip and nice weather =)

5 comments:

Pat said...

Yes, you are soooo old!! It is a wonder you can even stay up late enough to go to the concert!!! LOl

Have fun and take care of each other!!!

Kristin said...

1. I would totally love to go see Brit and we all know I'm OLD, so don't feel bad ;) and 2. YAY, I'm so excited for you and your HONEYMOON!!! Italy will be awesome, I'm sure... take lots of pics and enjoy every minute!!! :)

cindy glawson said...

Enjoy the SHOW! Have a safe and wonderful honeymoon! What a week!!

Katie Jones said...

I must confess
that my loneliness
is killing me
now-ow-ow-ow....
Don't you know I still believe
that you will be here
and give me a siiiiggggnnn...
Hit me baby one more time!

Don't ask me to keep going, because you know I can... and yes, I'm totally singing that out loud right now. Have a BLAST at the concert - wish it was me! I love classic Brit-Brit. And have a great time in Italy!

Anonymous said...

I am sure by now you are on your way. I hope you guys have a wonderful time, and yes we do expect lots of pictures. I have no doubt you'll share them with us in your ever-so creative way !