In 6 months we will be going on a vacation to here...

Key West
and to here...

Grand Caymans
annnd to here...

Ochos Rios, Jamaica
For our 6 month anniversary Greg has surprised me with a 7 day cruise to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Ochos Rios which departs on our 1 year anniversary!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! We won't know what to do with ourselves!! All of our other trips together have involved a TON of walking and sight-seeing, which has all been amazing, but this will be just relaxation and fun! I cannot believe that he did this but I am SOO glad that he did! This will be an incredible trip for us and I cannot wait!!!
He is truly an amazing husband for soo many other reasons than surprises like this! I am incredibly blessed to be his wife and I am absolutely loving our life together!!
Happy 6 months love =)
6 comments:
very nice!!!!
my site
precious!
That's awesome!
I'm only slightly jealous...
I will probably be in labor on our one-year anniversary. = / Haha!
I'll say I am slightly jealous !! Congrats my friend.
VERY NICE!!! Maybe we will come with you!!! You know...a lttle FAMILY TIME would be wonderful, wouldn't it??? LOL
Dude...c'mon man! My wife's sitting saying "I've never been to Jamaica" and "I've never been to whatever the other non-Key West place is" that I've never heard of. How about slowing down on the vying for "Husband of the Decade". Makin' the rest of us slackers look bad, dude. C'mon...
Post a Comment