I've been keeping up with the NoTimeForFlashcards blog for some cute crafts I can do with Karis. Now that Laurel is here, I feel like it is really important that I spend one-on-one time with just her, so what better way than art! We made the "Easter Bunny's Carrot" and the peacock from one of Eric Carle's books. We've also been painting and coloring but sometimes she does not want her picture taken! Next week we are going to make "playdough cookies" they look awesome and I can't wait to do this with her!
Working with the glue
Deciding where the colors should go
Checking out her work
Yes I know I look rough with no make-up..but how cute is she?!
2 comments:
Looks like you two have been having lots of fun together! What a wonderful caretaker you are to create some special time together. Hope you enjoy making the cookies!
You are the best nanny EVER!!! And I know they appreciate you!! And Karis LOVES you!!!
Post a Comment