| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Today was a such a fun day and a great Easter! We started off the morning with an awesome church service followed by KCRG (our Sunday School kids) and then it was off to Cville for some lunch and egg hunting! Cindy made a yummy lunch, I brought rolls, Katie brought loaded potato salad and deviled eggs (my fav), Katie Anne made cookies, and Mammaw brought her famous pound cake! After lunch we all watched KA hunt for Easter eggs then the adults got their shot at the fun! There were 147 eggs for us to find!! All of them were filled with either money (Saunders won the grand prize...$20!), small things that could fit in the egg, or slips of paper that listed what the prize was (socks, candy, movie, candle, frame, bubble bath, and lottery tickets)! We had a great time opening each at to see what we got! Thanks Cindy and Thomas for doing that for all of us! After the hunt we went back in for some dessert and watch some golf in the living room. Now we are home and getting Greg ready to leave for PA in the morning =( We're both sad that he'll be gone all week but it's a big deal that this is his first big business trip on his own, so we're happy too! Plus, I have a hectic week ahead with all the school stuff I have due! So, it should go by quickly...at least I hope! I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter and remembered the reason we celebrate it!
4 comments:
i love these pictures! haha i love that you all are like running like little kids for easter eggs hahaha. glad yall had a good day ...you will be hearing about mine tomorrow on the phone ...i am DONE with family gatherings.
I think this is your best compilation of pictures yet! Everyone seems to be having such fun, and genuinely enjoying the company. The loaded potato salad sounds yum... I'm gonna have to ask what was in it!
So glad you had a great Easter!!! Cindy and Thomas went to alot of time and trouble...they are AWESOME!!! Looks like you all had a great time! Love you both!
FUN! That was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year. It was funny that the big kids were so fast and furious!
Post a Comment