Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cooking with Karis...



Today Karis and I had a fun time making "Playdough Cookies"! I had originally wanted this to be done using primary colors...but I only had the neon, so we worked with what we had! She loved playing with the "playdough" and rolling out the snakes to make the cookies!! However, if you plan on making these 1) plan on a HUGE mess and stained fingers and 2) don't plan on them tasting very good =( But we had a good time despite the mess and taste!

Stir, stir, stir


She was terrified of the mixer and after the picture she ran off and cried...sad!


Counting to make sure we had enough!


The dough after it came out of the fridge


Checkin out the cookies before they go in the oven


Testing the finished product!


Laurel had fun watching...


But she wanted to know where her cookie was!



5 comments:

cindy glawson said...

How CUTE!!! The girls are so cute and that was such a fun time. That Laurel looks like she had as much fun watching as you two had doing. FUN!

Trisha Jones said...

These cookies are so pretty! The neon colors turned out great.

Katie Jones said...

Those look great! I can't wait to try them. I can't believe how old Laurel is!

Jillian said...

Call me before you make these...I have a suggestion. Also, Laurel is only 10 weeks old...she's still a youngin!

Pat said...

OH MY GOSH!! HOW CUTE ARE THOSE GIRLS???? the cookies LOOKED good anyway!!!LOL...