This will be me in just a few short hours...
A true procrastinator not only waits until the last minute to get important assignments (aka semester long projects) done, but also procrastinates while procrastinating by writing blogs about it =) Actually, I'm taking a quick break before the above picture is me in a few minutes rather than hours. Boooooo school!!! Only a few more weeks and I am free...well, for about 2 weeks and then summer classes start =( And I'll be working during the time I would be in class...sooooo, there goes the break! Oh well...one day I will graduate...one day.
PS- Karis and I made the tiger mask from NoTimeForFlashcards today....so cute! We didn't have any paint so we made some with flour and water and food coloring! I didn't have my camera (booo) so I took a picture with my phone. She walked around all day holding it and growling...cute!!!

1 comment:
I love reading your blog. I was a bit behind so I had a few to read. Loved the pics of the kids ! Glad you had a good Easter. Praying that you really don't crash face first into your keyboard. You are a strong woman, but make sure to "try" and get some rest ... somehow, some way !
Post a Comment