Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introducing...

JAMES ANDREW HATLEY, II



This is my new handsome nephew!!! He was born April 4, 2009 and 12:56 am and weighed 7 lbs 7oz and 19.5 in long! He is beautiful and I am so happy for my brother and sister-in-law!

My brother and his two babies, Eva and James


Me and my nephew


I love him so much already!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

What sweet pictures! He is so cute and the picture of Eva meeting him is the cutest thing. Love it! I am so glad you got to be there for his birth. Tell them all we said "Congratulations!"

Katie Jones said...

Congratulations to the happy family! We're so glad James is here safe and sound. Tell him he has the best birthday of the whole year. Great pictures!

leah said...

So glad that you were able to make it home for the baby being born!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!