Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend update...



This weekend has been fun, relaxing, and busy (if that's even possible). Friday we had a nice evening working out, having dinner, and watching Wall-E . Saturday was a busy day for us both because Greg went in to work at 8:30 am and did not get home until almost midnight!! I took took the dogs to get groomed (which was MUCH needed), went to a fun baby shower for a daughter of one of Cindy's friends (that's where the above picture was taken), worked out, worked on a project, ate dinner and watched Twilight until Greg got home. Today, we got up bright and early and headed to Cartersville to meet Cindy, Thomas, and the Joneses for breakfast at IHOP. It was VERY hard to not get pancakes, but Greg and I both did very well and got a spinach, mushroom, and tomato omlet. It was good but it was no buttermilk shortstack with scrambled eggs!! We've both been doing great on our diets thus far! Greg has lost about 16 lbs and I have lost about 10! We've been dieting for about 2 weeks or so, but we started P90X (a ridiculous excercise program) last week. We both can't wait to be beach body ready for our vacations this summer and for our cruise!! Well, I have procrastinated long enough, I must get back to studying. This week and next I have finals so wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know how p90x goes I've been looking at it on tv , it seems very hard , but more like football boot camp, which if i remember correctly was fun, and tough! it seems like something we all need to get moving again! good luck on diet change ttyl your Bro.

Pat said...

You are amazing and you don't need luck!! You will do fine on the finals!! Love you lots!

P.S. That husband of yours is pretty amazing too!