Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feliz el Cinco de Mayo...



To celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Trooper exams (for Jeremy), being alive (for Greg), and school almost being over (for both me and Joy) and to just get together, we had dinner at El Nopal together. It was sooo great getting together with these two! We were meeting on a regular basis but with schedules being so hectic, we haven't had a chance to lately, so it was nice getting together with such awesome friends! I severely went off the diet (margarita(s)and Mexican food are not diet friendly) but it was fun either way. Plus, I worked it off earlier by mowing the lawn...what a work out =) Well, that's just a quick update...I should be studying, so it's back to the books! Wish me luck, only 2 more exams and I am FINISHED...with this semester =) But some good academic news is that I have recently been inducted into a National Academic Honor Society, Delta Epsilon Iota and have been invited into Magna Cum Laude this week. Anything extra to add on my TOSS application for next spring is a plus, so I'm excited to add these to it =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your induction into DEI, and your Honor achievement! You have worked very hard all your life for these accolades and accomplishments. I hope you know how special of a person you are to myself and those around you!
Loving and missing you, your Bro!

leah said...

What fun!! Glad you were able to get together with them for some yummy mexican food!!

Katie Jones said...

¡Feliz quinto de mayo! Felicitaciones en está en un grupo académico. ¡Usted debe estar muy orgulloso!

cindy glawson said...

Oh Lord Katie! Congratulations on making the "honor roll" :-) Jillian. You have really worked hard!! Way to go!

Pat said...

We are PROUD!!! Love you very much!