oh no I have to disagree!! I loved Kris and could totally listen to a whole cd of his, where as with Adam his screaming I can't take! He is super talented and regardless will get signed in a heart beat!!
Have to go with Leah here :) Kris is an American Idol... Adam is a little scary. Super talented, but scary. And Kris and his wife are the cutest couple I've ever seen so that's an added bonus :)
2 comments:
oh no I have to disagree!! I loved Kris and could totally listen to a whole cd of his, where as with Adam his screaming I can't take! He is super talented and regardless will get signed in a heart beat!!
Have to go with Leah here :) Kris is an American Idol... Adam is a little scary. Super talented, but scary. And Kris and his wife are the cutest couple I've ever seen so that's an added bonus :)
Post a Comment