| Make a Smilebox photobook |
The smilebox are just pics of the niece and nephew from the weekend in Raleigh. However, the rest of the family was there =) Thursday after work we drove to NC to spend the weekend with my family. It was nice to have the entire day with the babies on Friday and I enjoyed waking up at 5:30am to hang out with Eva! She is so much fun and has such a cute personality! I love to see how much she has changed since the last time I've seen her. A little later James joined in on the fun and I seriously considered taking him home with me. He is one of the most laid back babies I have ever seen! The ONLY time he cried the ENTIRE weekend we were there was for about 10 minutes on Saturday night while he was waiting to eat. Seriously...that was IT! He is so alert and stays a awake quite a bit but falls asleep as soon as you hold him...which I love =) They are both just too stinkin cute and I can't wait to see them again soon! It was nice getting to spend time with everyone...Andy didn't have to work super late hours so it was fun getting to spend some time with him. Mammie came up on Saturday to spend the day with us also and to go to church with us on Sunday. I hope my mom had a great Mother's Day! She is the best mom and I was glad I was able to be there to celebrate! We had a fantastic time and can't wait to see everyone again in a few weeks!!
1 comment:
Uhmmmm... I do, of COURSE, love the pics of the babies...as they are the cutest babies in the world!! BUT it WAS MOTHER'S day...where is a picture of YOUR MOTHER???? And, James takes after his Daddy! Andy was exactly like that..never cried!!!
Post a Comment