Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun...

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Memorial Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


To celebrate Memorial Day we went to C-ville for a cookout at C & T's. It was a lot of fun and the food was soo yummy! AND we had a surprise easter egg hunt for fun...all cash filled eggs, S-W-E-E-T!!!! Thanks for the lunch, the money, and the fun!

4 comments:

leah said...

How fun!! Loved all your pictures!

Pat said...

MAN!!! I want to hunt cash filled eggs!!!!

cindy glawson said...

We had a great time too! Glad you had fun!

Katie Jones said...

It was such fun! You got some GREAT pictures. I want you to email me a bunch of them... all the ones on the page of Katie Anne, plus the hilarious one of me with my eyes crossed! Love it - I want it as my Facebook profile pic! Next time, I'm taking my margarita count to 5!