Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Have I told you...

How awesome this guy is?!


Not only is he super handsome, charming, hilarious, sweet, and my favorite person in the world...he can also cook/grill! This is the second night in the past week or so that Greg has made me a DELICIOUS steak dinner and has done everything (cook and clean) himself AND without being asked. What a hubby!!! He seriously is the best husband in the world (I may be biased)! I am the luckiest woman ever to have such a man =) That's all for now, just had to brag a bit!

3 comments:

Pat said...

YAY FOR YOU!!! Yes, he is in the running for the best hubby ever!!! GO GREG!!!

leah said...

Good for him, way to go Greg!! How nice it is to have a man to WANT to do all that stuff for you!! You are definitely lucky!! I can't remember the last time I've cooked... I have a good one too :)

Anonymous said...

GAAAAAG me!!!!
Well at least he can grill since he cant ride a bike! hope all is well with ya both . love ya mean it! your bro.