Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a Saturday...

What a great day! It started with...


breakfast in bed with the hubby! After getting to sleep in...which is always a welcomed treat!

Then we went to go see...


Star Trek of all movies! To my surprise, it was really good and I actually enjoyed it. Neither of us are "Trekies" but we've heard it was really good so we decided to go...and sure enough, it was!

After the movie, we ran a few errands and then went for an early dinner at Rafferty's. We went home and I took a nap while Greg played on the computer and then we went out for...

my favorite! Cold Stone ice cream! Needless to say, this was a diet-free day...and I am paying for it! My stomach is KILLING me...however, every calorie and carb were well worth the pain I'm in right now =)

The best part of the day was spending all of it with my incredible husband =) Everything else was just a bonus!

1 comment:

Pat said...

So glad ya'll had such a great day! We sure did miss ya'll today! Maybe next time! Love you both!!!