Of being together =)

(the earliest pic I could find...my laptop with all my old pics is broken)

(the earliest pic I could find...my laptop with all my old pics is broken)
Today we celebrated our 4 year dating anniversary! We know it's not a life time or anything, but it was the day that changed our lives forever! It was the day I met my very best friend and now husband! We have had an incredible journey thus far, with the occasional bumps in the road, but we always overcome our obstacles together and have gotten to the beautiful place we are now because of them. Greg is my absolute everything and I am so incredibly blessed to be his wife and to have known him for these past 4 years! The day started with him waking me up with a sweet card and then we headed off to work. After work we went out for dinner at Hamada (a FANTASTIC hibachi place near our house) for a delicious dinner! We are so incredibly in love and are looking forward to our upcoming wedding anniversary (and the cruise that goes with it)!
I love you so very much and I hope I show that love and appreciation each and every day!
I love you so very much and I hope I show that love and appreciation each and every day!
2 comments:
I hope you stay as much in love as you are right now...and I believe you will! Enjoy each other...have fun..and enjoy the ride!!! We love you both!!
Happy 4 years!
Post a Comment