Sunday, September 6, 2009

A great way to start the day...

Well, I went about a day feeling back to normal and like my old self, and then Friday the crud came back with a vengeance! Yes...I am sick...AGAIN! And I am sick and tired of being sick and tired =) I've been to the doctor twice and both times they've said it's just an upper respiratory infection but SHEESH...this is going on my 3rd week of being sick...BOOO! Anyhoo, today I am taking it easy! And by that I mean that I am doing absolutely. nothing. I am going to lay in bed and watch movies and sleep all day! And I am hoping that getting some extra rest will help be kick whatever this is! To start this day of laziness, my sweet hubby surprised me by making my favorite breakfast...grilled cheese =) He makes the best and it was SOO yummy!! He was been taking such good care of me by making breakfast, bringing me medicine (you know....just the cold med. cocktail I've been taking for a couple of weeks now), keeping my OJ cup full, and making sure I am in bed at a decent time to get plenty of rest =) I am one lucky woman to have someone who loves me so much! But the feeling is more than mutual =)

Making my favorite grilled cheese!


MMmm so good! (ignore the no make-up morning face and hair lol)


Thanks love for putting up with the endless coughing, sniffles, and laziness =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better!

Uh...why do you wear make-up at all???? you are beautiful!

K

cindy glawson said...

I hope you are feeling better, too. Good idea to take it easy today.

Amanda said...

Grilled cheese in the morning?! What an awesome husband! I hope I can find one like that some day! lol I need to take blogging lessons from you! Mine needs to be more interesting!

leah said...

so sorry you've been so sick! I just hate that... I never knew you liked Grilled Cheese for breakfast!! haha that's hilarious!