Thursday, September 24, 2009

He did it again...

Managed to win the best husband award...


Before...

(however, this was when we first moved in...much cleaner lol)

After...

(we just finished dinner...ignore the dishes)

Close Up


Seriously...Greg is awesome. Painting this wall has been on our to-do list for a while and when Cindy said we could have this paint (she had used the same color on some bookshelves in their living room) I was SO excited because I love the color (it's a little darker in person)! It was exactly what we wanted! Anyhoo, today my SICK husband, who was at home because he had a doctor's appointment for an ear infection, PAINTED while he wasn't feeling well! I had no idea and was so surprised when I got home! It's so nice to get to check something off the list...especially when you don't expect it! It's the little things like this that keep reminding me...I got the better end of the deal =) (Thanks for the words of advice Uncle Cal)!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Wow! I love that color.....wait a minute....

Pat said...

Yes, you are a lucky lady!! Great JOB, GREG!!! Poor thing.. painting when he doesn't feel good!!

leah said...

wow that is awesome. Really good job Greg!!