Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Pictureless Post...
I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy! I have a TON of papers and assignments due this week so I have been busy all weekend and week trying to get everything in order...and it still isn't! I've got a paper or project due in every class this week, on top of normal homework, working, field experience stuff, home stuff (cooking, cleaning, laundry....which Greg does a ton of, so that helps), and everything else...it piles up! Other than all that, we had a great weekend! Saturday was productive because we got a ton done around the house, 2 meals made for Greg's parents (Thomas had surgery on his arm yesterday), 2 meals made for us this week, 2 papers finished, and then we went out for dinner to wrap up the busy day. Sunday we went to Cindy and Thomas' for a great lunch and to drop off the dinners and then headed home to get ready for NWEDS....which was awesome as usual! That all pretty much catches you up on us! This weekend we have a cookout on Friday at a friend's house, then on Saturday we are working with Samaritan's Purse with our NWEDS groups to help clean up some of the home's that were affected by all of the flooding , and then on Sunday we will relax and prep for the next week! I'll post about the weekend on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully we'll celebrate Saunders's birthday sometime this weekend, too - if Dad feels up to it.
Thanks so much for the two meals. The chili helped in so many ways! :)
Delicious!
Post a Comment