| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Yesterday Cindy, Thomas, and Katie Anne came with us to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain. We had a GREAT time! I LOOOVE arts and crafts festivals and got inspired by SO many wonderful ideas...that are SO easy to recreate! We walked around and saw just about everything but this was seriously one of the biggest shows I've ever been to! It was HUGE! For lunch we all chose our own lunch choice and then found a shady spot to eat together. Katie Anne did wonderfully and we were so glad she was able to come...she's just so much fun! Plus when she comes to things with us, this is what I get to see...
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love the giant coloring wall. The picture of her asleep on Greg's shoulder is too cute.
Looks fun! I had heard about the festival on the radio and I wanted to go too! Next year :)
Post a Comment