This weekend I painted two more memo boards. One is for my friend Jillian (awesome name), who asked for one for her birthday, and I made the top on for us to go in front of our garage door for notes/cards/etc. I'm not 100% pleased with that one, so we'll see if it actually makes it on the wall or not! After giving Joy the her sign for Ryan on Saturday, I think I've decided that I am going to start selling these. So...put the word out =) And, of course, let me know what you think!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
2 more signs...
This weekend I painted two more memo boards. One is for my friend Jillian (awesome name), who asked for one for her birthday, and I made the top on for us to go in front of our garage door for notes/cards/etc. I'm not 100% pleased with that one, so we'll see if it actually makes it on the wall or not! After giving Joy the her sign for Ryan on Saturday, I think I've decided that I am going to start selling these. So...put the word out =) And, of course, let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love them both!! Maybe your next one should say THE HATLEYS? HMMMM...
Show off!!!.....Just Kidding! they are great. Good luck with the new business!!
Hey! I didn't know you blogged! Thanks for the comment! I LOVE these signs. I would totally buy one for MG! How much? And I'm excited that you can make pillowcase dresses! I'm proud to say, I'm about to be a follower!
I love the pink one!!
Post a Comment