Friday night was our monthly book club meeting, which was hosted by Holly. We chose to read Dear John by Nicholas Sparks so that we could go see the movie together after our meeting. We had such a FUN time!! Holly is quite the entertainer and had us all laughing hysterically throughout the movie, as Leah said on her blog, we were the annoying girls in the back row talking and laughing...luckily there weren't too many people seeing it! There were SEVERAL differences between the book and the movie, but each were good in their own way =) I can't wait for our next get together because we are doing the same thing (meeting then movie) with The Last Song...I am totally not a Miley fan so we'll see how the movie goes! Anyway...here are a couple of pics of the group (thanks to Leah)!!
1 comment:
This sounds like SOOO much fun!!! I am so glad you have such good friends!! Love you!!
Post a Comment