Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rain or shine...

It's picnic time =)

I LOVE this picture...Karis is saying the blessing, and it looks like Laurel is bowing her head and trying to sneak a in a sip of her milk...this cracked me up!!
Let's eat!
After 70+ degree weather on Sunday, we had snow flurries and rain on Monday...welcome to Georgia. Since I had kept the girls Sunday night, I promised Karis a picnic...we just had to have one inside, which was just as fun! We made a fort and ate out yummy lunches under the tent. I just love the little things! Fun times =)

3 comments:

Pat said...

yep...an inside picnic on a rainy day...you can't beat that!!!

leah said...

You are so great with them Jillian. I love all the fun things you come up with!!

cindy glawson said...

You are so good! That looks like so much fun. (I love that picture-Laurel cracks me up1)