Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Favorite ABC's...

WARNING: Be prepared to gag...mushy post alert!

Every single morning before work, without fail, I come downstairs to a note posted for me under the microwave. About a month ago, my notes changed to letters...the ABC's. Every day, Greg will leave a new letter and a few words that describe me that begin with that letter. SO CUTE! I have looked forward to hearing the garage door close just so I can run down and see what the words of the day were! These notes make my day! It truly is the little things that make a marriage so very special! He is an amazing man and I am sooo blessed to have him! Even though the ABC notes are over, there was still a sweet note left for me this morning that made me just as happy!

6 comments:

Chelsea Ray said...

This is the sweetest post I have ever read! What a blessing :)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

This is too sweet!!

cindy glawson said...

:) Love it!!

Pat said...

GAG ME WITH A SPOOOOON!!!! He just can NOT be for real!!! You are a very lucky girl!!

leah said...

Absolutely ADORABLE. The "Y" letter cracked me up... YUMMY! hahaha. It truly is the little things that make our days... hope these never stop!!

Amanda said...

*puke* Just kidding! This is so freakin cute. (I'm just jealous) haha! :)