| Customize your own scrapbooking design |
Yesterday I had a long fun day with the girls!! Our first stop of the day was to the GA Aquarium! We had SO much fun walking through all of the exhibits and picking out all of our favorite fish!! Karis is the perfect age for such fun places because she really wants to learn about everything and asks so many cool questions! I just LOVE to hear her thinking and reasoning processes!! After the aquarium, we walked over to Centennial Olympic park for our picnic lunch and to play on the playground! It was such incredible weather and it was perfect for playing outside! We then headed back to the house for naps before going to meet Greg at the hospital to go meet Jeremy and Joy's new baby! Then we all went back to the house and had a yummy chick-fil-a supper, story time, and headed off to bed! It was a super fun day!! I cannot wait until the summer when the pool is open and we can have more beautiful days spent outside!
So f
1 comment:
Goodness! I wish I had somebody like you when I was a little girl! You really showed the girls a great time. They are as cute as can be!Looks fun.
Post a Comment