| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Today we went to Cindy and Thomas' to celebrate Greg's birthday! We had a fantastic lunch of deer tenderloin, mashed potatoes, peas, rolls, caesar salad, and apple crisp! After lunch Greg opened is presents. He got 3 really nice ties from Katie and Saunders, some hand decorated cookies from KA, and some money from his parents! So all in all it was a great birthday! Afterward, we headed home to make some spaghetti and head to Stephanie and Chad's for dinner with them and one other couple. We had a great time hanging out, talking, eating, and playing Catch Phrase! They have an ADORABLE maltese who seems to be just as spoiled as our two boys, so it was fun seeing other people treat their dog as their child!! We had a great time and are now off to bed...I hate for this weekend to end! Two more weeks and my birthday will be here...wooohooo =)
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun day of celebrations. You always talk of such YUMMY food !!
I also LOVE the blog layouts you use. I have wordpress, and I have yet to figure out how to customize it with anything other than what the site offers.
I have considered blogger, but can't figure out how to import my posts from wordpress. I digress ...
Hope you have a good day !
Who's birthday?? YOU have BIRTHDAY coming up???????
Post a Comment