A yummy, made from scratch chocolate chip cheesecake (he does not care for birthday cake)! Cheesecake is Greg's favorite dessert (well one of them, along with chocolate chip cookies, pecan pie, and apple pie) so I decided to try my hand at making one! It turned out great...fattening and delicious =) Greg was very sick allll day today and did not even get out of bed until around 5pm!! But he ended up eating a slice later this evening (against my better judgment)...but it stayed down...YAY =) After dessert we laid on the couch and watched Top Gun...classic! We had to postpone the birthday celebration at Cindy and Thomas' but are looking forward to it tomorrow! Then we have our Dinners of 8 at Chad and Stephanie's...it's a busy busy day but should be lots of fun! Here are some more pics of Greg with his cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW!!! That looks delicious!!! I just have one comment Mrs. Glawson....who are you and what have you done with MY daughter???
That comment cracked me up.
The cheesecake looks delish !! Was this a recipe from your brother ? You'll have to share it with me, as I prefer cheesecake over b-day cake as well.
I am sorry your sweet husband was ill and I hope he feels better soon !
great job, jillybean! looks delicious. cheesecake is one of my hubba's favorites, too.
Thanks!..and no...this was not one of Andy's recipes lol! But it was yummy!
such cute pictures! Happy Birthday Greg!
YUMMMM!!!! I think I gained weight just looking at that cheesecake, hahaha :)
Post a Comment