Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chance's first haircut...

Before...



After...




Is he not SOO cute?! He definitely looks like a schnauzer now! The black is completely gone (besides a tiny bit on his sides that they left longer). We've had a great Saturday! Chance got a haircut, we got all of the Christmas decor down AND put away, a few loads of laundry done, a few purees finished for next week's meals, I'm about to start on a new sewing project, AND we went to a movie. We went to see Marley and Me...oooooomg. SOOOO STINKIN SAD!! Sweet sad. We both cried like babies (Greg continued after the movie...he's very close to our puppies, especially Jackson)! It was a great movie and I loved how honest it was. I'd recommend seeing it, but bring the tissues or wait until it comes out on DVD! I am now off to sew... I'm looking forward to tomorrow and learning something new from Katie!!!

5 comments:

cindy glawson said...

HOW CUTE! He looks just like a stuffed toy dog. Good cut.

Pat said...

I think he looks all grown up now!!! I liked the "homeless" look!! LOL...

Vanessa said...

Cute!! I really want to see Marley and Me also, but I know I will cry!!

Katie Jones said...

I love the new hair cut! It looks great.

Trisha Jones said...

What a sweeeeet little pup. Chance looks like he owns the place now!