Monday, January 12, 2009

Give me strength...

Man oh man....school has started back! BOOOO. I am so ready to be done, HOWEVER, I am already so stressed by this semester and it has barely begun! I was going through the syllabus for each class and fill out my day planner...MY GOSH!!! When will I have time to breathe?! I have something big due just about every week after this one and next, plus two field experiences that I was not planning on (one is 14 hrs and one is 10), and just tons of other stuff! Greg is of course incredibly supportive of my hectic schedule and is willing to help in any way, which is awesome (he is such an incredible man), but I still feel so overwhelmed. But, I will do it and get through it! And then when I am just in my actual career and have my family and not having so many classes plus homework, plus field experiences, plus papers and projects, plus working 30-35 hrs per week, plus keeping up the house, plus making sure dinner is ready each night (although, Greg does help here!), plus making time for Greg....life will seem like a breeze!!! I can't wait! But until then, I will keep on keepin' on and hopefully make good grades so that I can get out =) Here's a look at my schedule...this is also so you can see when a good time to call is (when I'm not in class =)

Mon: 8-1 Work, 2-3:30 class, 6:30-9:30 babysit

Tues: 7 or 8 to 4 or 5 work

Weds: 8-1 work, 2-9:30 classes

Thurs: 7 or 8 to 4 or 5 work

Fri: 8-1:45 classes 2:30-6 work

Now add in 5-8 weeks of field experience, 7 major group projects, mandatory city council meetings (which must be attended for the entire length for full credit), several ridiculous papers, tests and finals...gotta love college =)

5 comments:

leah said...

oh my gosh you are one busy girl! You'll get through it though!!!

cindy glawson said...

WOW! You can look forward to Italy and maybe it will make the time fly by.

Pat said...

Don't forget to take a bubble bath once in a while....put some just "YOU" time in there!...

Kristin said...

It'll all be worth it one day, trust me!!!!! :) Just keep pushing through!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I totally understand! I'm in the same boat. Just don't get pregnant! ; ) Yet! haha!