Yesterday we went to Cartersville to ring in the new year at Katie and Saunders' house! We had a yummy variety of finger foods to snack on throughout the day that Katie and Cindy made. The guys ended up going downstairs while the girls stayed upstairs and played with Katie Anne. While her and Cindy took a nap, Katie introduced me to the Wii Fit...I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!! I'm hoping after Italy, we'll have some play money left over to get one! It's such fun and a great way to exercise without even feeling like you're doing anything! My typical new year resolution revolves around losing weight, but this year I just want to be healthy (cutting back on portions and exercising more regularly...not on and off diets)! After the game, we headed to Cindy and Thomas' house to check out their new furniture (which is beautiful) and to grab Greg's birth certificate for his passport (YAAAAY Italy)!!! We came home and had a nice night of movie watching and me yelling at my computer screen because I couldn't figure something out in photo editing...oh well, the adventure continues today! Here some pics of yesterday's fun...
Aunt JuJu and KA

Uncle time!

=)

Sister-in-laws...with slightly different haircuts =)

Katie and Saunders

Cindy and Thomas

So cute!
2 comments:
Man, How come is it... anytime we're taking pictures, it's like the DAY before I shave or something.
Cute pictures. I love the one of you and the upside down Katie Anne. Sorry Greg, when have you ever known us to get together and NOT take pictures. Anyway, you look cute with a little beard.
Post a Comment