Friday, January 9, 2009

Eva and Karis...

Kari and Eva were in town this week and I thought it would be fun to get Karis and Eva together! Karis loved playing with the "Eba" and was very sweet...for a while. She then realized that Eva could play with some of her toys (Laney can't do this yet), to remedy this dilemma, she simply took the toys away and hid them in another room and came back to tell us the baby couldn't play with them anymore. Nice! This definitely made me wonder what it will be like when her baby sister is born at the end of the month! We had a lot of fun though and I of course loved getting to spend some time with my niece and siesta-in-law!! Here are some pictures of Karis showing some love (before she realized she had to share)...and there is also a pic of Karis in the dress I made for KA...I brought it to see how long I need to make hers, however, she did not quite understand that it was not for her and walked around saying "Where's mah dress?!" lol!!





She's hiding so I won't take off the dress...so cute!!!

No comments: