Friday, January 30, 2009

LAUREL is here!!!

So yeah...I brought my camera...forgot the SD card!!! BOOO!! But Laurel JoAnna Barton is here (Karis' sister/ the girls I nanny for). No joke, this is one of the prettiest newborns I've ever seen!! Granted, at 9 lb 2 oz 21 and half inches long...she's more the size of a one month old, but she is SOOO cute!!! She has a head FULL of thick, strawberry blond hair, great skin and was super alert! I am SOO excited about keeping her!! I didn't want to give her up from holding her, but I just reminded myself I'd see her next week! Congrats Barton family!!

4 comments:

Trisha Jones said...

aww, yay bartons! can't wait to see pictures of the new babe asap!!!

Pat said...

YAY Angie!!! YAY for Karis!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Katie Jones said...

Congrats to Karis and family! Can't wait to see pictures of Laurel.

cindy glawson said...

Karis is a big sister at last! Good luck next week when she has to share her Ju-Ju.