Before...
(btw...there is a ton of stuff on the dresser because we were also cleaning bathrooms lol...just for the record)
After...
A freshly painted room!!! A few months ago we moved some friend's of ours and they had the same color scheme as we do (blue/brown) and they had this awesome shade of blue on their walls that we both loved! We've been saying for a while that we wanted to do this so on Sunday Greg surprised me with all the stuff to paint the room! I was SO excited! He worked SOOO hard all night Monday and then took the day off today to finish the room! It looks AWESOME and the pictures don't do it justice! Above our bed is something I've been wanting for a long time also because I saw a picture from my friend Kristin's FB page so we basically completely copied that idea...thanks for being okay with it Kristin =) Along with painting the walls he also repainted the doors and all the trim...it looks great and so fresh! The best part about it all...he wouldn't let me help! And yes...I tried and offered repeatedly, but he said that he wanted it to be a surprise from the beginning but since you obviously can't make that a surprise he still wanted it to be something he did for me. Yes...he IS incredible =)
As if this wasn't enough, he also...
replaced the hideous ceiling fans that were in our office and guest bedroom! When we moved in we updated all the lighting except those two rooms and today he replaced them with fans that match our others...they look SOOO much better!
HE ALSO...hung my calendar! I got this dry erase wall calendar at a yard sale this past weekend for $3!! So I painted the trim (it was green) and not it is neatly hanging above my desk! Love it!
Here are some pictures of him painting...
What a tired, sweet man!! I am unimaginably lucky!!
Thank you so much love =)
7 comments:
What a sweet, sweet man!! He is a keeper!!! Very pretty room! What is over the bed??? Can't wait to see it in person! YAY
Your house looks good!! From the pictures any way..lol (Hi Greg!)
Love, love, love the room ! What a cool surprise. It's those little moments that make your marriage stroner and keep your marriage lasting. It blesses my heart to know how happy and blessed you are.
Thanks Candy =)
It looks great! Greg is so sweet!!
Love the new changes! Good Job Mister!
Yay, it looks really good! And you're so welcome for the idea, thanks for giving me credit :) You still made it unique, nice work :)
Post a Comment