| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We have had a busy but fun weekend so far! Everyone (my mom, Kari, Eva and James) got it late Thursday night and I went to pick up James and my mom from Kari's sister's house. The boys (our dogs) did NOT know what to think about have a baby in our room they just sat and stared at the pack-n-play and would stand at the edge of the bed and try to see what was inside. However, Jackson got up with us every time and went with me and James to the kitchen for those middle of the night feedings! the point of James staying with me (besides just because I wanted him too) was to help put him on a schedule. It's been working so far, so we'll see if it sticks when they get home! He has been SOO much fun and he is such a great baby!! On Friday and Saturday we went to a local children's consignment sale and got INCREDIBLE deals! I didn't have my camera with me but Kari did so I will post those pics later! Last night we all headed over to Kristen's house for dinner and Greg grilled the most delicious meal of shrimp, burgers, corn, and asparagus. Yum!! For the next 2 nights we will have Eva with us and I can't wait! She is SOOO much fun and so incredibly cute! We've enjoyed having the family here (but of course miss my dad and brother)! My mom and I have had fun watching movies together, shopping, and going out for ice cream...what's not to love?! We are all about to head to lunch but I will post more pics soon of us with miss Eva!!
2 comments:
Our dog is quite curious about the pack-n-play as well...she get's inside it.
I had sooo much fun!! Love you both!
Post a Comment