Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just read it...



I wanted to read this before I saw the movie and I am so glad I did! I'm just about finished with this book and I am in love with it. Yes, it is terribly sad and morally troubling...but it is a great book. It deals with so many different aspects of life and because of the way the author has written from each character's perspective (other than Kate, which is interesting because the storyline revolves around her but the author does not include "her side" of things) almost everyone can relate to someone or some feeling in this story. Love it! I just wish I had more time to read!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I agree - I read it at the beach and couldn't put it down! I also loved how the viewpoint changed - I've only read one other of her books, but it was the same way!

Anonymous said...

I did not realize there was a book. I'd seen the movie previews (and as usual I just wait for it to come out on TV). After seeing the previews, I was intrigued and def. want to add this to my must see list.

I wish I had more time to read too.

Katie Jones said...

I cried and cried over My Sister's Keeper! What a heartbreaker, and it will really make you think. I love all of Jodi Picoult's books that I've read except Harvest the Heart. If you like My Sister's Keeper, you should read Handle With Care - it is so good.