Sunday, August 30, 2009

Greg's New Ride...

If you read my previous post then you know that we just got a new car yesterday! We were having a ton of trouble with the Escape and were putting so much money into it to fix it (which was completely pointless because Greg has never really like the Escape) so we decided last weekend that we were for sure done with it and ready for something new. After searching for the perfect car for us we finally found it! Greg loves it so I am happy! He says that it is the perfect fit for him because it is a sports car feel that can hold a car seat or two...and of course, I'm happy with that too =) I'm also happy because financially, it is better than the Escape! Here are several pictures of our new car (the windows will be tinted...it's his Christmas present...yes, he knows lol).


BMW 328i












It can drive as a manual OR an automatic...which is sweet because I can't drive a manual


Where the baby will go...a long, long time from now haha


This means nothing to me...but Greg took it so I guess that means he wants me to post it lol

5 comments:

cindy glawson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a beautiful car! Weird...Thomas has a blue car, I have a blue car, Katie has a blue car and now Greg...? hmmmm

Trisha Jones said...

Very good decision! I love the blue, and Greg knows, I love Beamers. I'm sure this will be a car that will last forEVER.

Katie Jones said...

Bright ... and shiny! Very nice! I like that it already has the KSU vanity plate on it - ready to go!

Is the driver's seat a recliner? I thought I saw a little footrest kicked out there. :)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

What a great car!!

Amanda said...

Awesome!! I miss you Jilly!!