Just an update since I do not post as much as I was over the summer...
School started back a couple of weeks ago and the schedule has gone back to being on overload mode:
M- work 8-1 class 2-3:15 babysit 6:30-9:30...home by 10pm
T- work 8-1, class 2-3:15, 3:30-5:30, 6:30-7:45, 8-10...home by 10:15pm-ish
W- work 8-1, class 2-3:15...HOME before 5!!!
TH- work 8-1, class 2-3:15, 6:30-7:45...home by 8pm
F- class 8-10:45, work 11:30-5pm...home by 5:45
(luckily my field experience won't start for another 2 weeks)
Then of course add making dinner, doing laundry, keeping the house cleaned, homework, and trying my best to be a good wife to the list...that makes for a very busy week!
And that's just the weekly schedule...we are not busy or out of town 1 weekend in September and 2 (maybe 1) in October...so this is certainly a busy couple of months!
On top of the craziness of my weeks... I've been sick for the past week now and it totally sucks! I have had an upper respiratory infection since Tues. and it's not going away...boo! So today I took the day off and slept...A LOT and I feel so rested...it's nice =)
Other than keeping up with school and getting a new car, there's nothing much that's new going on at the Glawson residence...just trying to make it through the semester healthy and sane! I sign up for my field experience school tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed that one of the 3 I want! N-weds also started back up yesterday and we are SO glad!! We've really missed it over the summer and were glad to see everyone again...and of course to be there when Jeremy and Joy announced they are pregnant to everyone! We've known for a little while but I was still overjoyed to hear the announcement again!! They are going to be incredible parents and I am so glad that we are such good friends and will get to see them and the baby a ton! Ahh...the beauty of being the youngest of our siblings and all of our friends...we'll have a TON of practice between all the kids I nanny, our nieces and nephew, and all of our friends' kids by the time we start having kids!! Well...I'm sure I've bored you enough with this pointless post so I am off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww Jeremy and Joy are having a baby!!! That's so exciting! We missed you Sunday and I'm sad you are opening the retreat to alum and we can't make it :(
We missed the N-Weds kickoff, but are looking forward to the next meeting! How exciting for Jeremy and Joy! See you soon! :o)
Post a Comment