Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hairbow Holder...

Before...


After...


I saw this idea here and thought it was SO cute! On Saturday I hit the yard sales in search of an old picture frame. I didn't find one until I decided to step into Tuesday Morning and that's where I found this frame on clearance for $6! So, I used ribbon I already had, scrap fabric, white paint, and quilt batting (I did have to buy that) and made this for less than $10! I also made the three bows that are displayed...this was my first attempt at hairbows so don't judge haha! I had planned on making one for each niece but then I saw where Katie had already made two different bow holders for KA...so Eva will take this one home with her next week when she's here!

6 comments:

Pat said...

LUCKY Eva!! And what a sweet Aunt you are!! That is such a cute idea!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love this!! I think your bows look great! How did you learn to tie them?

Jillian said...

Thanks Erin! I watched a YouTube video on tying bows lol and that's how I learned!

cindy glawson said...

Cute! You are a creative little woman! Eva will love it!

Katie Jones said...

Lucky Eva!

Jillian said...

I planned on making KA one also but you beat me to it!