| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Yesterday we went with the Glawson/Jones gang to Alabama for a family picnic in Noccalula Falls Park. Cindy and Thomas rented a 15 passenger van so that we could all ride together. The actual waterfall was very weak because of the lack of rain, and supposedly this is "off season" and it's better to go in the Spring. However, the park was fantastic and we had a wonderful time walking around looking at all of the animals, riding the train that went though the park, and all playing on the playground. Our picnic was delicious (BBQ sandwiches, cowboy caviar, chips, pasta salad, fruit and veggies, and a blueberry crisp (made by yours truly) for dessert)! We had such a great time and Katie Anne was such fun and is at such a fun age to do these kinds of things with, I think she really enjoyed it. We were so surprised that she didn't completely pass out on the way home, but instead she managed to stay awake the whole way back and entertained us all! We had a great day, enjoy the pictures!
3 comments:
The last page is hilarious! I loved it all and look forward to our next "road trip"! Arizona, anyone?
So glad you all had a good time!! That Katie Ann is some kind of CUTE!!!
We had fun! Good Smilebox. Katie Anne loved looking at it. We've watched it three times!
And you need to define what you mean by "good pictures". I thought the ones I picked were good. I try! You should've seen the one of the four of us I left out... you and I looked like we were smelling rotten eggs.
Post a Comment